Below are our most frequently asked questions including our COVID-19 process for all arrivals. If you can’t find the answer to your question on this page please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced friendly Team via email, our online enquiry form or phone us on 07 49749990 or 07 49749991.
- How do I book Holiday Accommodation?
- Book your holiday:
Direct on our website from either the property "Book Now" option or "Book Online" option
You can send us an enquiry via our Contact Us
You can call us direct on 07 4974 9990.
- What time is check in?
- Off peak: 2.30pm. Peak, Xmas New Year holidays: 3pm
- What time is check out?
- Off peak: 10am. Peak, Xmas New Year holidays: 09.30am
- Can we have late check out?
- Yes if available during off peak season only. Please check the day before departure. Charges may apply
- Can we have an early check in?
- Yes if available during off peak season only. Please check the day before arrival. Charges may apply
- Do you require a bond?
- Yes. We require a credit card authorization prior to handing out keys to properties. This amount may vary according to the property and will be stated on your booking confirmation from our office after booking.
- When do I have to pay a deposit?
- Your booking will only be secured once the deposit has been paid. 50% payment is required when you book. Details and terms are on our online booking page.
- What methods of payment do you have?
- 50% Deposit payment is taken via Credit card (Visa & Mastercard) at the time of booking. Final payment option is either direct deposit or credit card.
- Do you provide linen?
- Most of our property provide linen and bath towels. Please check the advertised details of each property on the website.
- Do you have property suitable for schoolies?
- No. Unfortunately we do not have the resources or procedures to accommodate any bookings related to “Schoolies".
- What is your cancellation policy?
- The deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation or unpaid balance. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure they take out Travel Insurance to cover the cost of this event. The owner of the property and/or agent will not be held responsibly for any out of pocket expenses that the guest incurs due to the cancellation of accommodation by the guest. If the agent or owner is forced to cancel a stay due to unforeseen circumstances you will be given a full refund and we will do our best to find you alternative accommodation.
During COVID-19: We do offer guests exemptions under circumstances that they are affected by health or travel restrictions. Full terms are on the Terms & Conditions link of each property booking page.
- Do you have pet friendly property?
- Yes. We have a range of pet friendly property listed on this website. On the right hand side of the home page see Property search. There is an option to tick Pet friendly. Please read the propert description to see if a property suites what you need for a pet or call us direct on 07 4974 9990.
- Where do I buy groceries?
- We have a large modern Foodworks and Spa Retail for grocery shopping. You can view visitor’s information on our Tourist guide PDF on the website.
- Will I need a car?
- Yes. While it is only 5 minutes between Agnes Water & 1770, it is 6 kilometers drive.
- Do you have a Taxi Service?
- Yes, this information is provided on our Tourist guide PDF on the website.
- Is there public transport in the area?
- No. The nearest Train is at Miriam Vale, a drive of 35 minutes; however Greyhound bus services the area daily.
- Can I book tours with you?
- All tours need to be booked direct with the tour operators. All information on this can be viewed on our Tourist guide PDF on our Things to Do page.
- Do you have boat hire?
- Yes. We do have a Polycraft Challenger 40hp registered for 4 persons; a great way to enjoy fishing and crabbing in the creeks and estuaries of 1770. This information is provided on our Tourist guide PDF on our Things to Do page.
- Where is the nearest airport?
- 1.5hrs North at Gladstone; 1.5hrs South at Bundaberg, we do have a private, local airport servicing small aircraft.
- Can we have a function or wedding in your property?
- No. due to licensing laws and Legislative guidelines, property are to be used solely for the purpose of holiday accommodation up to the amount of persons the property accommodates. A property is required to hold a Commercial Licence if used for the purpose of a function or venue. We can provide various accommodation for groups who are visiting for the purpose of a function but no property will allow a function to be held on the property itself. Things to Do page.
- What is your check in and check out process during COVID-19
- During Covid-19 we are practicing contactless check in and out. This means while we are still working, contact is limited. All arrivals and departures will be done via our safe box in the office window.
Our office also has a registered QR Code situated in the office window for all visitors to digitally register their arrival. This ensures that any need for contact tracing is easily identified.
Full details will be emailed to guests when they book. Details can also be viewed on each property Terms & Conditions link on the booking page.